Our beliefs are summed up in the following seven statements:
1. We believe in the eternal one and only true God, the Lord of the Universe, Father of Mankind, and He is God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Three Persons in One.
2. We believe Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God; He is God’s only begotten Son; He has all the divine nature that belongs to God, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary to be true Man. He died on the cross to redeem sinful man. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where He sits at the right hand of God the Father as the Mediator of the New Testament, as the Head of the Church, and as the High Priest in heaven. He is now interceding for His followers in prayer. He shall reveal Himself in person, descending from heaven to re-establish His Kingdom in order to judge both the living and the dead.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit at the Third Person of Trinity who descended upon the churches during the Pentecost to unit the followers of Christ in one Body, the Church; He causes people to know their sin; He regenerates in order that all Christians may become victorious and holy.
4. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God but fell into sin and has therefore lost his spiritual life and is deteriorated and fallen because of the power of sin. Man cannot enter God’s Kingdom if he will not be born again. We believe that shed blood of Jesus Christ provides ground for justification; only through saving faith and regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that both those who believe in Jesus and those who do not will be resurrected; believers to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, unbelievers to judgment and everlasting death in hell. We also believe that heaven and hell are real and everlasting.
6. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments to be the Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and the complete revelation of God’s power, truth, and life.
7. We believe that the Evil One is a sinner from the beginning, is the ruler who controls this gloomy word, is the evil spirit who works in the rebellious heart, is the root of iniquity, and is the enemy of the righteous.